Next Step provides structure and education on foundational tools to any alcoholic woman seeking to sustain and grow in her recovery.
Next Step is a three-phase, nonresidential recovery program for alcoholic women that lasts approximately three months and consists of recovery education, group meetings, mentorship with meeting chairs, and more. It is open to any alcoholic woman, at any stage of her recovery, who is seeking education and tools to grow and sustain her recovery in a structured program.
- 100% free – no insurance, no co-pays, no out of pocket costs
- Serves as a structured alternative to traditional clinical outpatient treatment, or IOP
- Women-only program with 12-Step focused curriculum
- Minimum sobriety requirement of 72 hours
- Phone screenings and admissions are accepted Monday – Friday 9 am- 5 pm
- Open to any alcoholic woman, at any stage of her recovery
- Serves as a standalone program for women who did not seek in-patient services
- Can be utilized as aftercare by First Step alumna and women who have received inpatient alcoholism treatment services
“Next Step program has enhanced and strengthened my sobriety in ways I never imagined! It has helped me to remain accountable, and there is so much love and support from the ladies in the group. I highly recommend this program to every alcoholic woman. It has helped me grow in my recovery, kept me on a routine, and makes me honored and happy to be a part of.”
– Next Step Graduate
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Give us a call at 214.764.0793 ext 500 or fill out the form below to get started.