No Cost Women’s Alcohol Treatment
HELPING WOMEN FIND HOPE IN SOBRIETY
Social Detox Program
Our Alcohol Detox Program serves as a non-clinical, mutual help approach to the problem of alcohol dependency for women. This supportive, educational setting is grounded in the spiritual principles of the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. By providing a safe and supportive environment to study and practice these principles, The Magdalen House opens the door to a life of contented sobriety through recovery for alcoholic women.
Our free alcohol treatment program assists women with drinking problems regardless of their physical disabilities, religious affiliations or ethnic backgrounds. We accept residents on a “first come, first served” basis. The primary addiction must be alcohol. Potential applicants may call between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm at 214-324-9261 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- 14-day, no cost alcohol detox in Dallas for women who struggle with alcohol dependency.
- 14 beds available on a first-come, first-serve basis through qualified phone screening process with fully trained staff on duty.
- 12-Step focused treatment – a simple, spiritual solution. Includes 12-step meetings, Alcoholics Anonymous Book Studies, educational presentations, daily chores promoting teamwork and community responsibility, daily interaction with a community of recovered alcoholic women volunteers.
- After completing the Alcohol Detox Program, clients are immediately transitioned into the Peer Recovery Program which offers continued support designed to engage and sustain long-term, sustainable recovery from alcoholism.
Get Help Now
For questions regarding our services, please fill out the contact form and we will get back to you within one business day.
1302 Redwood Cir Dallas, TX 75218
Peer Recovery Program
Our Peer Recovery Program is based on one simple philosophy: when one person helps another, they help themselves in the process. Studies show that actively helping others get and stay sober is directly related to one’s own success in immunity from drinking. Our Peer Recovery Program exists to support the practice of one alcoholic helping another alcoholic. That being said, our Social Detox alumnae are strongly encouraged to participate in our Peer Recovery Program as soon as they complete their two-week stay.
Our Peer Recovery Program at Maggie’s is open to all women in recovery from alcoholism at any point in their recovery.
To join our Peer Recovery Program, any woman in recovery from alcoholism may participate in any of the meetings in our regular meeting schedule at The Magdalen House. In addition, women can become a member of our Maggie’s Women’s Group, which focuses on facilitating service work and supporting The Magdalen House through fellowship, events and fundraisers.
For more information, please contact Ainsley David at 214-764-0793.
- The Peer Recovery Program is offered at no cost and is open to any woman in recovery from alcoholism at any point in her recovery.
- All meetings at The Magdalen House are women-only except for Birthday Night and Family Support Group
The Magdalen House has daily 12-Step meetings provided by volunteers in our recovery community at our home in Little Forest Hills.
To ensure that we always maintain a safe and supportive environment for our clients, we have formalized our Code of Conduct for Maggie’s meetings. As of April 7th,2019 ALL* meetings held at The Magdalen House are WOMEN-ONLY.
*with the exception of Birthday Night and Family Support Group
|10:00am||Staff Led Women’s Meeting||Ainsley David/Lauren McElroy|
|12:00pm||Women’s Step Study||Cindy Murphy|
|2:30pm||Women’s Big Book Study||Kaki Andrus|
|7:00pm||Maggie’s Women’s Group Story Series*||Story Speaker|
|*First Monday of the month is Birthday Night!|
|10:00am||Staff Led Women’s Meeting||Lisa Kroencke/Nina Herndon|
|12:00pm||Women’s Step Study||Melissa Chiranky|
|2:30pm||Women’s Big Book Study||Nancy McMahon/Caroline Murphy|
|7:00pm||Women’s AA Meeting||Primary Purpose Group (AA)|
|10:00am||Staff Led Women’s Meeting||Page O’Connor/Taylor Stokes|
|12:00pm||Women’s Step Study||Deanna Richardson|
|2:30pm||Women’s Big Book Study||Callahan Hall|
|7:00pm||Women’s AA Meeting||Addison Group (AA)|
|10:00am||Staff Led Women’s Meeting||Lee Libby/Heather Henry|
|12:00pm||Women’s Step Study||Harriet Shaw|
|2:30pm||Women’s Big Book Study||Rosalind Jones|
|7:00pm||Women’s AA Meeting||Cornerstone (AA)|
|12:00pm||Saturday Steps: In-Depth Steps 4-9||Monthly Speaker|
|2:30pm||Saturday Steps: In-Depth Steps 10-12||Angela Davis|
|7:00pm||Women’s AA Meeting||Bishop Arts Group/Clean Air North/Aquarius Group (AA)|
|11:00am||Women’s Speaker Meeting||Story Speaker|
|6:00pm||Women’s AA Meeting||Lake Highlands Group (AA)|