Judy’s story is absolutely beautiful. It’s a theme that we are continually blessed by: those women and families that we serve, turn around, walk through our doors, and serve the new women and families at The Magdalen House.
Judy is a dedicated volunteer in our Family Support Group, actively calling women’s family members to invite them to learn more about their loved one’s disease of alcoholism. Not only is Judy a rockstar volunteer, she is also a financial supporter that equips us on our vision to build a thriving community of recovered women and their families — one woman at a time.
The Impact of Being a Monthly Donor
Every month, Judy donates $100 to The Magdalen House, providing enough for one woman with a day in our Social Detox program. What can your donation do?
- $1,500: a full, 14-day stay in the Social Detox program
- $300: essential COVID supplies
- $100: a one-night stay in the Social Detox program
- $25: one woman’s breakfast for a week
- $10: a new Big Book of AA