We are excited to give a warm welcome to any alcoholic woman at The Magdalen House for our meetings and events!
View Our Meeting Schedule
Join us for any of our recovery meetings seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Stay updated with all upcoming events and announcements by joining our Maggie’s Women’s Group Facebook page!
In-Person Visitor Guidelines
If you will be coming on property for a meeting, please note the following:
- Parking: Please view the Parking Map found at magdalenhouse.org/parking. Do not block or park in the driveway for any reason. Everyone besides Overnight Volunteers who are staying overnight should park along Carroll or Swiss Avenues.
- Entry: Please enter The Magdalen House property through the back gate that is accessible from the Lucky’s Hot Chicken parking lot, and through the Community Room doors at the back of the property. You will sign in on the meeting attendee or volunteer iPad and receive a nametag at the Volunteer Desk that is to the right. Please keep your Visitor Name Tag on at all times. Please do not enter through the front door.
- No dogs are allowed on property, at any time. Please also do not leave dogs in your cars.
- No exchange of goods or personal donations between visitors and clients. Please bring all donations to the Volunteer Desk.
- Please do not use cell phones while in a meeting.
- No photos may be taken of Social Detox clients by unapproved parties.
- All visitors must dress appropriately.
- Electronic and vapor cigarette use is not permitted inside – please use smoking areas located outside.
- Any individual under the influence or appearing to be under the influence of any substance will be offered assistance by staff but may not stay on the premises.
- No alcohol, drugs or weapons of any kind allowed on property.
In addition to reopening meetings, Family Visitation has returned. Clients will be able to sign up family members to visit by the Sunday before visitation day.
Family Visits are from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm every Wednesday night.