Beginning Monday, May 3rd, we are excited to welcome the following groups in person at The Magdalen House:
- Meeting Chair Volunteers
- Sponsors to in-House Clients
- Next Step participants
These groups are in addition to our Overnight Volunteers.
Each of these groups will be able to attend all meetings in person!
Additionally, beginning Monday, May 17, we welcome everyone to join us for in-person Big Book meetings at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
We are diligently working to continue working towards opening back up to everyone, as soon as possible. We hope that this will be in June, but please check our Maggie’s Women’s Group Facebook page for updates!
In-Person Visitor Guidelines
If you are an Overnight Volunteer, Meeting Chair Volunteer, Sponsor, or Next Step participant who will be coming on property, or if you will be attending a 10:00 am or 12:00 pm weekday meeting, please note the following:
- Parking: Please view the Parking Map found at magdalenhouse.org/parking. Do not block or park in the driveway for any reason. Everyone besides Overnight Volunteers who are staying overnight should park along Carroll or Swiss Avenues.
- Entry: Please enter The Magdalen House property through the back gate that is accessible from the Lucky’s Hot Chicken parking lot, and through the Community Room doors at the back of the property. You will check in and receive a nametag at the Volunteer Desk that is to the right, and are required to keep your Visitor Nametag on at all times. Please do not enter through the front door.
- Vaccines and Masks: If you have a Vaccine Card, please bring it the first time you visit.
- You are NOT required to wear a mask if you can show proof that you are fully vaccinated.
- You are NOT required to have a vaccine, but if you are not fully vaccinated, you will be required to wear a mask at ALL TIMES.
- No dogs are allowed on property, at any time. Please also do not leave dogs in your cars.
- No exchange of goods or personal donations between visitors and clients. Please bring all donations to the Volunteer Desk.
- Please do not use cell phones while in a meeting.
- No photos may be taken of Social Detox clients by unapproved parties.
- All visitors must dress appropriately.
- Electronic and vapor cigarette use is not permitted inside – please use smoking areas located outside.
- Any individual under the influence or appearing to be under the influence of any substance will be offered assistance by staff but may not stay on the premises.
- No alcohol, drugs or weapons of any kind allowed on property.
We are so excited to announce that you can now purchase The Magdalen House shirts, mugs, totes, hats, and more through our Bonfire Store!