Beginning Tuesday, June 1, we are excited to welcome any alcoholic woman in person at The Magdalen House for our meetings!
View Our Meeting Schedule
We are looking forward to seeing new and familiar faces attend meetings in our community room.
Stay updated with all upcoming events and announcements by joining our Maggie’s Women’s Group Facebook page!
In-Person Visitor Guidelines
If you will be coming on property for a meeting, please note the following:
- Parking: Please view the Parking Map found at magdalenhouse.org/parking. Do not block or park in the driveway for any reason. Everyone besides Overnight Volunteers who are staying overnight should park along Carroll or Swiss Avenues.
- Entry: Please enter The Magdalen House property through the back gate that is accessible from the Lucky’s Hot Chicken parking lot, and through the Community Room doors at the back of the property. You will sign in on the iPad and receive a nametag at the Volunteer Desk that is to the right. Please keep your Visitor Nametag on at all times. Please do not enter through the front door.
- Vaccines and Masks: If you have a Vaccine Card, please bring it the first time you visit.
- You are NOT required to wear a mask if you can show proof that you are fully vaccinated.
- You are NOT required to have a vaccine, but if you are not fully vaccinated, you will be required to wear a mask at ALL TIMES.
- No dogs are allowed on property, at any time. Please also do not leave dogs in your cars.
- No exchange of goods or personal donations between visitors and clients. Please bring all donations to the Volunteer Desk.
- Please do not use cell phones while in a meeting.
- No photos may be taken of Social Detox clients by unapproved parties.
- All visitors must dress appropriately.
- Electronic and vapor cigarette use is not permitted inside – please use smoking areas located outside.
- Any individual under the influence or appearing to be under the influence of any substance will be offered assistance by staff but may not stay on the premises.
- No alcohol, drugs or weapons of any kind allowed on property.