Women’s Step Study
The Women’s Step Study is:
- open to any alcoholic woman who has a desire to stop drinking or is currently in recovery
- part of our curriculum provided to Social Detox Clients during their two week, in-house stay
- part of our Peer Recovery Program curriculum
- led by a volunteer who is also an alcoholic woman in recovery
- held every weekday at 12:00 pm
*This Women’s Step Study is great for moms in recovery – free childcare is provided at this meeting every third Thursday of the month!
Please email email@example.com or sign up with our Front Desk Admin by noon!
All attendees are required to follow The Magdalen House Code of Conduct.