Saturday Steps: In-Depth Steps 4-9
Saturday Steps: In-Depth Steps 4-9 is:
- open to any alcoholic woman who has a desire to stop drinking or is currently in recovery
- part of our curriculum provided to Social Detox Clients during their two week, in-house stay
- part of our Peer Recovery Program curriculum
- led by a volunteer who is also an alcoholic woman in recovery
- held every Saturday at 12:00 pm
In this meeting you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about taking inventory, making amends, and everything in between.
Stay for the Saturday Steps: In-Depth Steps 10-12 at 2:30 pm and learn how to grow in your recovery through 10th steps, prayer & meditation, and working with others!