Here’s what you can do to support The Magdalen House on North Texas Giving Day– remember, there is no gift or action too small:
- Get up and give on September 19th – On September 19th, visit NorthTexasGivingDay.org between 6am and midnight, search “The Magdalen House” and make a donation.
NOTE: You can schedule your donation starting September 9th – more details to come.
- Spread the word – Share this blog: via email, text, or on Facebook (be sure to use #TheMagdalenHouse and #NTxGivingDay). Reach out to the people around you and invite them to get up and give to support The Magdalen House on North Texas Giving Day.
- Start a FUNdraiser – Click “FUNDRAISE” on The Magdalen House’s North Texas Giving Day profileand follow steps to create a personalized fundraising page that you can share with your friends and loved ones.
- Tell us why you give – Drop us a note on our Contact Form and let us know why you donate to The Magdalen House. We want to hear how Maggie’s has positively influenced your life.
Thank you for your support!
Read: One Day, One Community, One Woman at a Time: Support The Magdalen House on North Texas Giving Day
Get Up and Give on September 19, 2019
On one day, one community can come together to help one woman at a time.
We invite you to Get Up and Give for North Texas Giving Day on Thursday, September 19th, and donate to The Magdalen House in honor of one alcoholic woman in your life.
- $5: can provide one woman with coffee
- $10: can provide one woman with a “Big Book”
- $100: can provide one woman with a day in our Social Detox Program
- $1500: can provide one woman with a full, two-week stay in our Social Detox Program
Bookmark The Magdalen House profile for North Texas Giving Day! Prescheduled giving opens Monday, September 9th (more details coming soon).